REMINDER: THE 6TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING FOR THE ENVIRONMENT INSTITUTE OF KENYA TO BE HELD AT COLLEGE OF INSURANCE, NAIROBI ON 5TH MARCH 2021 AT 10 AM
Dear Esteemed Member,
In accordance with rule 4.3 (b) of the EIK Constitution (Amendment) 2018. All EIK members of good standing are cordially invited to the 6th Annual General Meeting to be held PHYSICALLY at College of Insurance along Red Cross road in South C, Nairobi on 5th March 2021 starting at 10.00 a.m.
- The agenda for the A.G.M shall consist of the following;
- Confirmation of the minutes of the previous annual general meeting.
- Tabling and consideration of Annual Financial Statements for the year ended.
- Election of office bearers and the Committee members (and trustees where necessary in accordance with rule 10.3.
- Appointment of auditors in accordance with rule 11.1.
- Such other matters as the Committee may decide or as to which notice shall have been given in writing by a member or members to the Secretary with approval of the Committee at least fourteen (14) days before the date of the meeting.
- Any other business with the approval of the Chairman.
Kindly note that there will be no VIRTUAL attendance.
Attached are the;-
1. Minutes of the last A.G.M. Click DOWNLOAD
2. Audited Financial Statement for the year ending 31st December 2019. Click DOWNLOAD
Passion for Environment !!!