THE 4TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING FOR ENVIRONMENT INSTITUTE OF KENYA AT OLE SERENI HOTEL, NAIROBI ON 22ND JUNE, 2018, FROM 9 AM – 1 PM.
In accordance with the EIK Constitution and Rules of Part 8 (b) (ii), all EIK members are cordially invited to the 4th Annual General Meeting to be held on 22nd June, 2018 starting at 9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m.
The venue will be at Ole Sereni Hotel along Mombasa Road off Southern Bypass.
The agenda for the A.G.M shall consist of the following;
- Calling the meeting to order
- Opening prayer
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 3rd AGM
- Matters arising
- Chairman’s report
- Approving the amendments to the EIK constitution
- Audited Financial Statement of Accounts
- Vote of thanks
Attached please find;
1. Minutes of the last A.G.M
2. Proposed amendments to the EIK Constitution
3. Audited financial statement of accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2017.
ENVIRONMENT INSTITUTE OF KENYA.